For Terms and Conditions, please click here.
1. User Data Collection
Personal information means all the data that the user provides to Moobi including name, email, phone number, mailing address, and all credit card information whenever s/he places an order online. In occasion, user is willing and able to provide personal information to:
- register as a member of Moobi;
- subscribe to Moobi newsletters;
- contact Moobi Sales and Support Teams; and/or
- place an order online.
If and only if those personal information are provided under the user’s consent. Moobi would not disclose any information collected from this source and will treat it as confidential. Only few numbers of the internal employees would be able to access the data in order to provide a considerable assistance that enclosed above.
For further explanation, Moobi will only use the said confidential information to:
- consolidate consumers’ feedbacks and comments for a better customer services;
- facilitate internal marketing research to perform a stronger CRM;
- improve content, layout, and potent utility of the site; and/or
- provide a better communication with the registered users for the site’s updates.
3. All right reserved
4. Unsubscribe from Moobi
By simply providing the email address, user may receive periodic emails that related to new product announcements, event and exhibition updates, and sales promotions. If you are no longer interested in Moobi news, and keep receiving unwanted or unsolicited information, please email us for account unsubscription (please specify "unsubscribe" in your email title). Your information will be removed from the database accordingly.
Version: February 2020